- London : 1 open position
- Paris : 4 open positions
- Toulouse : 1 open position
- Definition of cybersecurity strategic vision.
- Definition of technical standards.
- Design of security solutions and drafting of HLD / LLD.
- Cybersecurity advice and input to business projects.
- Maintaining currency with technological soltutions and developing relationships with manufacturers.
- Technical Audits.
- L3 support and expertise.
Educatred to least BSc / Bac + 5, you have at least 5 years of experience (excluding internships/workexperience) in the field of Security.
- You have excellent writing and communication skills and enjoy working in a team.
- You are proficient in CheckPoint, Juniper, Palo Alto Firewalls.
- You also master BlueCoat, Ironport technologies.
- You know the Load Balancing F5.
- You know the AWS and / or AZURE cloud solutions.
- Good interpersonal skills and proficiency in professional English are mandatory.
- Professional proficency in other languages are a plus.
CISSP, CCIE, CCSE, JNCIS, CCSP or CCSK certifications are a plus.