- London : 1 open position
- Paris : 3 open positions
- Toulouse : 3 open positions
In order to deliver high quality services to our customers, you will be required to carry out one or more of the following roles:
- Assistance to IT Security Managers (vCISO).
- Management and implementation of security governance (ISO27001).
- Drafting of security policies and user charters.
- Risk analysis (ISO27005, EBIOS, …).
- Security project management.
- Support for compliance: ISO27001, DPA/GDPR, PCI-DSS, RGS, etc.
- Production of indicators, safety dashboards and delivery of
- Presentations to key stakeholders.
- User awareness of IT security.
Educated to at least BSc or Bac +5, you have at least 3 years of experience in Information Security / Cybersecurity in a consulting firm or as an Assistant CISO.
- You enjoy working in a team and demonstrate a spirit of synthesis to best advise clients.
- You can work autonomously and are attentive to customer needs
- You strive to provide a quality service.
- Good interpersonal skills and proficiency in professional English are mandatory.
- Professional proficency in other languages are a plus.
ISO27001, CISSP, CISM, or 27005 certifications are a plus.